Join Shelley Pearson
Limited to max. 5 participants
$198 each (1 spot left)
To Book Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning How to Find Birds
Join me for a fun morning at Mandurah estuary.
Let's go find birds!!
This workshop will start with photographing in low light looking for beautiful colours at sunrise.
Sunrise- shoot silhouettes - some tips.
Then, we shall walk around looking for birds to photograph.
- Shooting in low light
- Backlight/Side light
- Shooting Egrets tips and ideas.
- What to look for when locating birds.
- How to find birds.
- How to get shots in difficult shooting conditions
- How the setting/environment makes a difference
- How to use your settings for getting those shots
- What about noise? Tips on how to process your photo dealing with noise in low light
- Access to private video link on Backlight after completing the workshop
Approx. 3 hrs
Learn about the birds around the Mandurah Estuary
I will answer all your questions
Small workshops to give personal attention
Notes provided prior to the workshop
BIRD & WILDLIFE
28th April 2023
20th August 2023 (fully booked)
19th September 2023
Your stay includes a room in the historic Wooleen homestead, all meals, and hosting during your stay. The workshop is capped at a maximum of 8 participants to ensure you enjoy a personalised, tailored experience. If you would like to learn how to improve your bird photography, whilst experiencing the vast Australian outback and its wonderous birds, then this bird photography workshop is for you.
Never short of subjects to photograph, birds are a focus of the trip, but don't be limited by that. Spend time enjoying the scenery and photograph the night skies, wildflowers, historical buildings and machinery. So much memorabilia scattered around the homestead and are fascinating to look at and photograph.